Why Every Dealer Should Offer Financing
Homeowners need financing. Simple.
52% of consumers find it difficult to spend $2,000 on a major purchase.
Source: Wall Street Journal 06.15.12 US Consumers
35% of homeowners consider financing important or very important in their HVAC purchase.
Source: Consumer Research, 2010 Keystat YE2010 pg 52
Ways you can work financing into every proposal you do:
- Integrate financing into your online presence by incorporating financing offers, promotions, and online applications into your website.
- Offer financing early in the sales process and continue to offer it through the close. Have your customer apply right away rather than at the end of the sale. By doing this you can help them overcome their budget barriers by increasing their purchasing power.
- Incorporate financing cost to all proposals and use an average cost, similar to credit card costs.
- Give Best, Better, Good options with low payment options. Use financing offers to give the homeowner payment options (decreasing the perception of the bottom line and making it feel more affordable). This can help you increase your average ticket by up-selling and adding on more products.
GreenSky® provides you with the tools to close more sales and delight your customers.
Mingledorff’s has teamed up with GreenSky®, the leader in home improvement financing. Trusted by thousands of contractors and some of the largest retailers in the U.S., the GreenSky® program provides consumer financing options to help you close more sales and grow your business.
Close More Sales
- No Interest and No Payment Plans
- Credit Limits up to $55,000*
- High Approval Rates
- No paperwork required
- Take a payment the same day customer is approved
Delight Your Customer
- Paperless Application Process**
- Most Decisions in 15 Seconds or Less
- No Sales Contracts or Certificates of Completion
Retail financing is the most powerful tool that a residential replacement HVAC contractor can employ to increase closure rate and average ticket price. Additionally, it eliminates any risks associated with collections as contractors receive funds electronically in their bank accounts within 24-48 hours of the sale.
Wells Fargo, Carrier’s and Bryant’s retail financing provider, offers a wide range of financing terms, interest rates & promotions, and the consumer approval process is quick and easy. With more than 50 years of experience in the consumer-financing industry, Wells Fargo has a longstanding reputation as a reliable, stable financial institution offering superior service. The flexible financing options available in this private label credit card program will give you the opportunity to help your customers buy the products they want for a more efficient, comfortable home today while making payments over time. Dealers can find a wealth of information on the latest offers, credit terms, application process, etc. at HVACPartners.com.
The Visa credit card program benefits
As a Carrier or Bryant dealer, this private label financing program offers your business many benefits, including: more program flexibility, competitive dealer rates & strong national consumer approval rates! Additionally, the program offers you:
- A wide range of financing terms and promotions designed to optimize credit limits with prompt automated credit decisions
- Easy-to-use customer application and payment processing forms
- Access to the Online Resource Center which provides training, processing, reporting tools, and more
- No enrollment fee
- Quick electronic funding to your bank account
- Live training session provided to ensure all your questions about the program are answered
To avoid enrollment delays, please be sure you have completed all required information and documents prior to submitting to Wells Fargo. Please fax the requested documents to Wells Fargo at 1-877-279-4548.
Microf focuses on developing solid relationships with Actively Enrolled Dealers (AEDs) through innovative rent-to-own strategies providing unmatched flexibility to consumers through quick response times and convenient payment terms/options with multiple discount opportunities. There is no credit approval required and up to 100% financing is available. Apply online to become an AED at https://microf.com/website/dealer-signup.
Microf provides valuable benefits for Dealers and Customers. Dealers benefit from: repeat business, fast approvals, and quick funding. Customers benefit from: simple application and approval process, minimal deposit, and multiple payment options.
Microf financing solutions differ from traditional loans:
- 100% financing available
- No credit approval required
- Fixed monthly payment terms with a guaranteed purchase option payment
- Quick response times (usually within 24 hours) upon receipt of your completed application
- Monthly payment discounts and Early Purchase Options available
Microf Eligibility Requirements
- Applicant/Co-Applicant(s) must be the home owner(s)
- Applicant/Co-Applicant(s) must provide valid and legible government issued photo ID
- Applicant/Co-Applicant(s) must provide proof of income that is current within 30 days of application date d. Applicant/Co-Applicant(s) must have an active bank account
- Applicant/Co-Applicant(s) must have homeowner’s insurance on the property unless there is no mortgage
Microf Required Documents
- Completed application
- Legible copy of government issued photo ID
- Legible copy of proof of income that is current within 30 days of application date
- Copy of homeowner’s insurance declarations page or current insurance statement
- Front/Back photos of the home at the installation address
- Legible copy of the dealer proposal with equipment cost and total job cost
Please visit www.microf.com to learn more. This is a Mingledorff’s exclusive financing offer. Only Mingledorff’s approved dealers will be eligible for this program.