Cash in on Crossover Claims!
Earn a $200 spiff for every Crossover system matchup you sell between March 6th and June 30th!
What is the Carrier/Bryant Crossover system?
The Crossover System is the combination of our 38MURA horizontal discharge heat pump and our 40MUAA ducted air handler.
What are the advantages of this system?
On top of earning up to 18 SEER2 for enhanced energy savings with premium comfort features, the Crossover system also has advantages for many different applications. With sound levels as low as 54 dBA and an outdoor cabinet that can be installed on a roof, under a deck, or on a balcony to save space, or even stacked to provide comfort for larger living spaces or zoned systems this matchup is incredibly adaptable to any situation.
How can I participate in this limited time spiff program?
- You must be enrolled as a Mingledorff’s Partner or FAD Plus dealer for the 2023 year.
- Work with your Mingledorff’s sales representative to get pricing and availability of these products.
- Sell sell sell!
- Sales Period: March 6-June 30, 2023
- Installation & Claiming: March 6-August 18, 2023
- Both the Indoor and Outdoor unit must be part of the same sale to be eligible.
- Claim your spiff at (HVACPartners Login Required):
Guidelines and Exclusions:
- Systems that are already participating in any special quoted projects are not eligible
- Returns will be netted from any spiff calculation
- Limit: One award of $200 per sale
- This award is separate from the Cool Cash/Bryant Flex rebate to homeowners
- The spiff will be credited separately from Cool Cash/Bryant Flex once per month
- Both Cool Cash/Bryant Flex and spiff must be claimed separately for proper credit
- Both the Indoor and Outdoor unit must be part of the same sale to be eligible