October is Fire Safety Awareness Month, and for a very good reason.
Did you know?…
- 3 out of every 5 home fire deaths result from buildings with no working smoke alarms, with the leading cause of home fires relating to cooking accidents.
- Less than 50% of homeowners have an escape plan in case of emergencies.
- Carbon monoxide is the leading cause of accidental poisoning in the United States.
- 60% of consumers do not test their smoke and CO alarms monthly.
- Only 47% of people report having CO alarms in their homes at all.
We can help you mitigate fire danger for your customers.
Visit your local Mingledorff’s distribution center or login to SingleSource to view pricing and availability on homeowner safety products like carbon monoxide detectors, fire extinguishers, and more. Start stocking up for the winter season today.