Fill out the form below and we will reach out and guide you in how to take advantage of this CARES Act incentive to upgrade your indoor air quality:
Indoor air quality is more important now than ever before, especially in spaces where gatherings of people will occur regularly. The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act of 2020 and the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2021 (CRRSAA) have provisions that allow schools, healthcare providers, and other qualifying small businesses to tap into federal funds in order to improve their indoor air quality. The best time to consider upgrading your indoor air quality and HVAC system is RIGHT NOW
Who is eligible?
- Education – including schools, universities, and other campus buildings where there are regular gatherings of groups of students in a confined area (some states call this funding ESSER)
- Healthcare Facilities – facilities that care for medical patients including nursing homes and long term care facilities
- Office Buildings
- Factories, plants, and logistics facilities
- Other non-residential properties
How much can I qualify for?
- Qualifying businesses are allowed a full deduction of qualifying project costs when you invest in the installation of HVAC equipment upgrades in a single year, with no limitation on the size of the project.
- Fill out the form and we can discuss how we can help you take advantage of this CARES Act incentive today
[DISCLOSURE] This document has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be construed as legal, accounting or tax advice. Please consult your lawyer or tax advisor for further guidance