An Exclusive Benefit for Our Dealers
- Attach photos, videos, tags, and custom notes to all jobs
- Bring customers to the job site virtually by providing visual context on quotes and invoices
- Save storage space on techs’ phones and keep content centralized across your org with automatic cloud storage
- Educate techs with a cloud-based repository of manuals, wiring diagrams, videos, and more
- Create, access, and share how-to content with fellow XOi users
- Allow service managers to push specific materials to techs while they’re in the field
- Launch a live video call and see what your techs see through their mobile or tablet devices
- Video calling on steroids: pause the video feed, draw on the paused image, share documents in real time
- Maintain a queue system to run your own virtual technician support center
Who is XOi Technologies?
XOi Technologies is changing the way field service companies capture data, create efficiencies, collaborate with their technicians, and drive additional revenue through the use of the XOi Vision platform.
Why did Mingledorff's partner with XOi to create OnSITE?
We see the impact of the skilled trades gap on our customers every day, not to mention, we deal with it on a regular basis ourselves.
XOi provides us a way to communicate efficiently with technicians out in the field to provide a seamless support experience that enables them to get the job at hand done right the first time. It’s simple, yet powerful technology that creates a better overall experience for the dealers we serve and ultimately the customers they serve.
When it comes to XOi in the Mingledorff’s dealer network, not only do participating contractors benefit from access to real-time video support, but they also have a rich digital library of resources at their fingertips – a growing database full of manuals, diagrams, and internally created training content. At the same time, they’re able to visually document the work they do and provide a customer experience that takes innovation, trust, and transparency to a level rarely seen in this industry. For more information about how you can start using Mingledorff’s OnSITE powered by XOi Technologies, contact email@example.com.